Thursday, September 2, 2010

paper chase

Paper - light, beautiful and poetic. It's one of my favorite materials. Obviously. :)
I love things made out of paper.. who doesn't!? And decorating with paper? Evereyone does it - wall paper, decals, posters, pictures, hangings...
These pictures below are all this and more.. new ideas done in a new way, old ideas done in a new way and it's all paper done beautifully.. just like how it should be. :)

Only on paper has humanity yet achieved glory, beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love. George Bernard Shaw 
I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark. Henry David Thoreau 
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. William Wordsworth 

SAVE PAPER. CREATE WITH IT. RECYCLE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AFTER ALL.

5 comments:

GB said...

I Love this Neha. and howe cool is that paper doilies+thumbtacks idea! I have to make myself a banner soon....i had bought some pretty thread and paper...time to get into action! great post!

loveology said...

paper is amazing! it really makes me happy...
it's definitely one of the loves of my life! :)

(thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, it means a lot!)

mila
x.

Unknown said...

what a pretty paper post...i a BIG handmade paper lover too & can't seem to control my urge to buy whenever I enter a store :( nice to see so many of my fav pics here:)

Unknown said...

You should put up your stuff on etsy.com...

movie room decor said...

HI
Nice blog i like it
Clapboard, also known as bevel siding or lap siding or weather-board (with regional variants as to the exact definitions of these terms), is a board used typically for exterior horizontal siding that has one edge thicker than the other and where the board above laps over the one below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails