Tuesday, January 25, 2011

quiet love

Since I last wrote a post, the world has quietly but surely taken up fondly to the color brown and birds are the coolest motifs. The owl has been popular since a long time, and the birds are cooler than ever now. What I love is how slowly the new brown has made place for itself in everyone's wardrobes! Quietly sneaking in... :) atleast here in Dubai.
And in interiors it's the ikat all the way, and not just a fading fad but something that's here to stay, love it!! And I'm doing this post, coz I never did before and then I went missing...
So, for those of you who wondered and wrote to me about where I was and what I was upto - I was in SA for few months, got back and was traveling again - this time to India. Also busy with some work - some I have shared and some I can't, on my photography blog - http://neharamabhadran.com
The new trend in interiors and fashion I believe is Kantha and it will be here to stay. More about it later..






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails