Thursday, April 21, 2011

Few of my fav iphone apps

Moleskine Iphone app - My fav!! - Turn your iphone into a moleskine and it's free! 


And so these are the few of my favorite things on my iphone.







calorie counter diet tracker
MyFitnessPal - An excellent app to keep track of your daily calorie intake, lets you keep logs of you daily meals and works really seamlessly. Love this app. So wonderful, even I use it!

WhatsApp - Free msging on wifi network to anyone in your phonebook who also has it. So everyone - pls get it! 

Falldown 3D - falldown-3d get it here - A very fun free game. I've gotten a lot of people addicted to this trying it on my phone.

Sita Sang the Blues - For anyone who loves design and animation and funny scripts and mythology - must get, it's free. Watch Sita Sang The Blues on your iphone! - sita-sings-the-blues-free

Art Cards by artist Elizabeth Boylon -
These are beautiful cards you can customize to send on that special occasion or best.. just like that! :) And it's free! -artcards-by-elizabeth-boylan - get them here

DincType -dinctype - get it here - Free. 
For design and font lovers. Also has free retro cards!

Wine Notes - free 
I'm super excited about this one. Think it'll be great for my SA trip and to take notes of all the wonderful wines, favs, not so great one, general notes. 
 Poolga - 15 great illustrated wallpapers for your iphone at your finger tips! 
Free!

Dial a Muse -dial-a-muse - get it here
Muse + retro + fun +free = get it!

Which one do you like? What are your fav apps? share with me! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails