Sunday, March 3, 2013

November

28th November is kind of a big deal for us here. It's my Birthday and also our wedding anniversary. Yup! :) So as V started getting ready for work any hope for a surprise gift, or day off was gone. So he left for work and I got busy with Myra. In about an hour I hear the door open and there he is - with not only lovely presents but also a day off!! He also stopped by at Shakesphere and co and got me yummy yummy stuff.. It was so touching and and just the best day ever!! :) Also, Myra turned 5 months, so it was extra special.
He got me a mirrored tray from Zara Home that I had been gushing on for quite sometime and he got me a big bottle of Chanel no5!!! I was so thrilled, it's my favorite perfume, and this bottle is already on it's way half! Later, we went out for drinks at Dubai Marina and dinner at Atlantis Hotel.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails