Saturday, July 20, 2013

April 2013



April was a crazy month for us. V had just asked if I would be willing to move India, as he had a great new opportunity there. I said yes. Having just gone there recently, I remembered the conversations I had had with my friends in Delhi, I had told them how I could not ever live there again, how India makes me so upset etc etc... Right. And now I was moving there! We had the usual stuff to wrap up before we left - packing, house, bills, goodbyes. On top of it, we had a big Europe Vacation coming right at end of May for a few weeks, which was yet to be planned and booked for. As it turned out, it remained mostly the same, for the rest of the trip! It was also the big INSEAD 5 yr reunion. Which was great fun, more on that later. So anyways, here we are, I'm writing from Gurgaon today.
Having lived a few adventures already, we are still getting used to our life here. Pictures will come soon. This post is about April - a month when we knew we are soon not gonna be in Dubai anymore. It was also a month of Myra's first teeth, a new lens, a friend's super cute baby being welcomed into the world and our last month of living in the World's tallest residential building. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails